Friday, June 25, 2010

Eight - Greening Your Home Printing

This is something I have started to incorporate into all of my paper writing at the U of M. I have also set my default Word settings to Century Gothic Font because it takes up the least amount of ink to print, saving resources and money. Check out this blog post at Re-Nest!

Also, don't forget to print double sided! It may take an extra moment, but it's worth the amount of paper you save! (Especially important at work.)

Finally, if you would like 100% recycled white paper, but don't want to pay the prices, consider buying in bulk from Eureka Recycling. They do mass orders in the spring and fall through co-ops in order to keep the costs down. Here's the link. We're probably due for another order this October, so if anyone wants to split a box, let me know!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment